Thursday 3 August 2017

Will LPG Subsidy Continue? Will price of Wheat Fall?

                                      Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Friday, 4th Aug 2017 & time is 12:25 am

So Guys hope that you today’s day has been “awesome” while mine was very busy. Today I do feel that it’s easy to do 9/10 hours job & then come & relax at home but it’s difficult to be a “Digital Marketing Manager”, but I am not afraid of doing this job because by the blessings of God I have selected this path for me & now since past 60 days I am enjoying every bit of it.

Actually I enjoyed my job recently when there were heavy rains all around India & I saw people taking so much pains to go to their respective jobs while I sat in front of my Laptop & was at all ease & then there was no lines of botheration on my face & this experience made my determination to be more strong. It’s not that I didn’t came out of home but the thing is that I came out at my own will while other’s had to go out as per the need of their respective job timings. Well, what can be said after all everything is written on our forehead, it’s just that we cannot read it.


Well I came today to end confusion over the recent LPG Subsidy Cylinders as few of you wrote to me in past few days that they were confused as to what was the recent governmental directive in this regard. So just read on & be satisfied & happy…


Other good news is for the BPL Families for now they don’t need to worry over rise in the prices of whet & rice…have a look...


Hope that I have been able to satisfy all your queries or curiosity on the above subject matters.

Do you feel like sharing something with me through any medium just find me at
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Intagram  as digital_marketing_2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment