Monday 14 August 2017

May This Dual Happiness Continue 4ever & Ever...


                                                 Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 14th Aug 2017 & time is 6:00 pm, this was the time when I was trying to get it published today earlier but couldn't

Revised Date & Time : Monday, 14th Aug 2017 & time is 11:50 pm

Hi Friends, Hope that you are enjoying the festivities of Sri Krishna Janamsahtami like me? I know that you must be very happy & rejoicing in the holy company of Sri Krishna as to night when the clock will strike 12 it will not only mark the ascending of Sri Krishna on Earth, it will also mark commemoration of 71st Year of Independence of our motherland. It’s a double bonus to us by God & May this happiness & joy continue in our nation forever & ever & may Lord Krishna bless us now at this very moment…



I am sorry extremely sorry I had tied to post the previous post of “Janamashtami Greetings” yesterday night as you will find time of early hours of today but now when I logged in to my blog I was surprised to know that due to some server errors it was not published…sorry for the inconvenience caused dear friends…So I have published it now & cross checked the same…  
  
So let’s get back to our track & see what I have in my bag for you today:- 

Q Inspiration of the Day


Q Do you know what iPhone can do?


Q Do you know how much harmful energy drinks can be?


Q Religious Symbols (Jain Symbol) & what do they signify


Q Moment of Pride for us at Attari Border



Though I feel very happy & proud to be an Indian but the more I take pride at this, the more my heart melts out for our jawans who are slaying their loves in J & K  every day & I feel that we will celebrate true Independence Day that day when life of our each & very soldier who is standing at the border will be secured by us (both financially & from the point of security because if he can stand for our security then why can’t we stand up for his security) I request our present government & all my fellow countrymen to come together & join hands & start working in this direction ASAP & when this will happen be it any year & any day that would be our true homage to martyrs of our motherland because if to gain freedom was difficult then to retain it is even more difficult & it’s like walking on the edge.

But you know that which is the biggest religion then all the religion that religion is “Desh Prem” yes! Love for your Motherland (Country in which you are born & live your life) & with just few hours away from the celebration of 71st Independence Day let’s say it loud many times the words (No Politics Please) :-

Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Inquilaab Zindabaad…
Hindustan Zindabaad… Hindustan Zindabaad…Hindustan Zindabaad…

As promised I am back with “magical lightning Picture of New York City”, so see it to believe it…



Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment