Thursday 24 August 2017

Please Beware of Fake Propoganda Regarding Currency Circulation...Jai Hind...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Thursday, 24th Aug 2017 & time is 1:10pm
 
Hi Friends, I sorry I couldn’t post my article yesterday night I knew you all had been waiting for me but what to do when there’s a power cut at home you are help less, you can’t do anything.
 
Well now let’s talk about today, news is that a message is being circulated in social media (as was reported by News Nation yesterday night in its news bulletin) that RBI is going to issue Rs. 200/ - & Rs.1,000/- Note & bring it into circulation & the clause which is being given in the message is that to facilitate exchange of monetary transactions among the masses as Rs. 2,000/- is a big note & there is no middle note between Rs. 500/- & Rs.2,000/- when News Nation Channel contacted the concerned authorities in RBI, they confirmed that the Bank doesn’t plan to issue & circulate such currency instead Rs. 50/ note has been issued by it recently.

So guys beware & be happy, keep yourself updated. I had also confirmed the same on my blog on 19th Aug 2017 & if you want to you can refer to that article on the blog.

Tonight I will be back with more info on a viral message circulating in the social media regarding construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya & I request you all to beware of any such messages being circulated & never response to such messages.

More info coming to night, just pray to God that there’s no power cut tonight so that I am able to publish my articles on my blog & keep you all updated in this regard. I do remember I have to also brief you about Nishan Sahib & what was the need of hydraulic system for operating it…come tonight for many more updates…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…

No comments:

Post a Comment