Wednesday 16 August 2017

Time Change Info...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Thursday, 17th Aug 2017 & time is 12:05 pm
 
Hi Friends, Best wishes for the new day to me & you all as the day has just begun. Well, I came back today morning to inform you about change in time of blog posting from today you can check out my latest articles on my blog after 10:30 pm (IST) as at least at night we don’t face server problem & web traffic issues which we face during day time & we all are free at night

So see you soon & till we meet next time keep clicking & enjoying life as it comes to you…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment