Monday 7 August 2017

Has You Bank Informed You Via SMS

                                          Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Tuesday, 8th Aug 2017 & time is 12:35 am

Well friends, with both Friendship Day & Raksha Bandhan over, now let’s tie our belts for the rest of the week. I have one vital info regarding non-receipt of SMS from banks & other info is about Religious symbols.

So let’s get back to our track & fetch the info:-

Q Does your bank inform you about your recent activities via SMS


Q Religious Symbols (Sikhs – Khanda Saheb) What do they signify?



So Now I take your lave with a COMMITMENT that I will return tomorrow anytime with some more useful info which can prove to be very vital in our day to day life style.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Intagram  as digital_marketing_2017
What’s App – 7561934142

Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment