Wednesday 23 August 2017

Freedom From Triple Divorce (3 Talaq) 4 Our Muslim Ladies...Time To Rajoice At Their Victory...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 23rd Aug 2017 & time is 2:15 pm

Hi Friends, I am back once again & I know that I am late very late but what to do I am all alone in this huge project of my life called “Digital Marketing” all I have with me is your love, support & cooperation. Yesterday I was busy extremely busy in various social & personal gatherings throughout the day & returned home very late at night. So I couldn’t post anything on my blog but I was gathering info about your article.

I even tried to post a video regarding “Inauguration of Hydraulic Nishan Sahib @ Gurudwara Sahib Sonari, Jamshedpur on Face Book but server did not supported it”. So now I have decided that I will myself make pictures & try to bring before you the entire proceedings….

Today I will talk about the biggest news trending & that is “Freedom From Triple Divorce (3 Talaq) for Muslim Ladies” a historical verdict has been passed by Supreme Court of India on Tuesday 22nd Aug 2017 by its 5 bench committee, headed by India’s Chief Justice J.S.Kehar there by putting an end to this biggest injustice to our ladies. I am happy that now our (Muslim) ladies will not have to go through this ordeal.

Here’s an in-depth analysis of the same…

1)   Now on any Muslim Husband will not be able to give divorce to his wife just by saying “Talaq, Talaq, Talaq” thrice to his wife (either in private by adopting today’s digital options or in front of a Qazi). The biggest freedom which men enjoyed over women was that when he gave divorce to his wife in this way he was not bound to disclose the reasons behind this. Now this practice has become thing of the past.

2)   Now to return to the present day, Wednesday 23rd Aug 2017, if any husband who has given divorce to his wife through 3 Talaaq & he wants to re-marry her he needs to wait until she re-marries another man & then again if she gets divorced from her 2nd or another husband then he can re-marry her. This is called Halala Marriage in Muslims/Islam. 

If you can remember & go back a movie named Nikaah was released way back in 1980s starring Deepak Parashar, Raj Babbar & Salma Agha, it was directed by none other than veteran film maker B.R. Chopra & the whole theme of this movie revolved around this fact where Deepak Parasher gives 3 talaaq to Salma Agha & then she re-marries Raj Babbar after being divorced by Deepak Parasher & now Deepak Parasher waits for her being divorced by Raj Babbar so that he can re-marry her.In the climax it was shown that Raj Babbar divorces Salma Agha but She refuses to accept It & in turn Deepak Parasher says “Maine Tumhein Chaha Apni Khushi Ke Liye, Paya Apni Khushi Ke Liye, Khoya Apni Khushi Ke Liye. Par Wasim Ne Tunhein Chaha Tumhari Khushi Ke, Paya Tumhari Khushi Ke Liye Aur Ab Kho Bhi Raheon Hain To Tumhari Khushi Ke Liye. Allah Insaan ko Taufeeq De Taki Woh Talaaq, Talaaq Talaaq Ke Bajaye Pyaar, Pyaar Pyaar Bole”. These were the concluding lines of his speech in the climax & Salma Agha & Raj Babbar lived happily ever after.

3)   But now any Muslim Lady who had been divorced in the past (before passing this verdict on Tuesday, 22nd Aug 2017) cannot reclaim for justice & restoration of her marriage & marital status as was reported by ABP News in its late night news bulletin. I am writing this write up only after carefully watching news bulletin.

4) Moreover, Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an advisory to all States to immediately implement it with immediate effect.

5) With the passing of this historic verdict on Tuesday 22nd Aug 2017, it has immediately came into force as it is which means that it’s not necessary for the Government to introduce a bill in Parliament to make it a law. This is the best aspect of this verdict.

6)   Please note that all info furnished in this write-up is based on the news bulletin showed by ABP News & is just a textual translation of the entire verdict. If I have committed any mistake or if I have hurt any body’s religious sentiments, then I ask for forgiveness.

I assure you that utmost care has been while typing this write-up.

I know that I have not been able to give you all info about Nishan Sahib & it’s Chole Di Seva so I have decided that I will pen it down for you in parts tonight I will try to tell you What is Nishan Sahib? & Why was there  a necessity of Hydraulic System in it?Just wait for me…I may be late…very late but will definitely return…

Do remember that I will be back…. I will come back any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing Manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!




No comments:

Post a Comment