Wednesday 30 August 2017

Today's Breaking News - Lava Increases Warranty of Its Cells...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 30th Aug 2017 & time is 3:30 pm 

Hi Friends, Hope you all are okay. Yesterday when I saw about Mumbai, I felt very sad & it really shocked me that why is the government or the citizens of the film city so ignorant. They just talk over this during rains & then they all forget with change of season & all get busy in their daily life. Remedy is this when authorized machinery, then the public should raise their voice over this issue before BMC & not let the matter be forgotten again for next 6-8 months because rains will come down again, Until you raise the voice no one is going to listen  or act over it seriously.

Moreover, I had came back with the news of the day which is this …read it to believe it…




I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing Manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment