Monday 14 August 2017

Hey It's Monday & Its A Holiday...Janamastami Greetings...& Lots of "Extra Exclusive" Updates Awaiting You All...

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 14th Aug 2017 & time is 1:20 am

Hi Friends, how are you? I know that you must be waiting for my post but what to do due to server errors  it took me so long to upload info on my blog I have been sitting here in front of my laptop for so long. I am sorry extremely sorry for having kept you waiting for so long.  

So let’s get back to our track & see what I have in my bag for you today:-

Q Happy Janamashtami to you all from me first of all


Q Do you know which cab is charging you extra money?



Q Do you know where’s the world’s longest suspension bridge



Q Religious Symbols (Islam Symbols in 2 Parts) & what do they signify






Though I am busy in managing many affairs along with my own job of promoting “Digital Marketing” but here’s wishing you all a very Happy Janamashtami today in advance as I may get late tomorrow any time but I will definitely come back as blogging is becoming my daily routine & I want to build a “digitally awake India” & more you spread knowledge the more you gain knowledge & that’s why I say whatever you may feel like & do place your comments here below my blog as your feedback will help me & inspire me bring new things in my blog, I also want to ignite a never ending light of “National Integration & All Religion Harmony” as you will find a combination & integration of all the religions in my blog post today…

But you know that which is the biggest religion then all the religion that religion is “Desh Prem” yes! Love for your Motherland (Country in which you are born & live your life) & with just few hours away from the celebration of 71st Independence Day let’s say it loud many times the words (No Politics Please) :-

Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Inquilaab Zindabaad…
Hindustan Zindabaad… Hindustan Zindabaad…Hindustan Zindabaad…

Tomorrow (later today in the day) I will be back with “magical lightning Picture of New York City” & that’s a promise…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment