Sunday 27 August 2017

Do You Want 2 Know the Trending News of the Week as it's Monday 2day...If Yes, then read on...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 28th Aug 2017 & time is 12:40 am

Hi Friends, Hope you all had great weekend like me this time. God was kind to me, I cannot sum-up in words his kindness to me in the recent days…One thing is for sure that God is with those who stand for honesty & the best live example of this is what we have witnessed in Panchkula & the adjoining areas on & after 25th Aug. You must be wondering Am I scared of such person that I am not taking his name? Actually, I am not scared but I am so angry at him that I don’t even want to take his name neither orally nor in written. That one man has defamed Humanity & Sainthood in this country…What type of saint is he? Is he a saint or is he the biggest sinner alive on our motherland…

Well, let’s shift our topic of discussion, the purpose for which we have gathered…As I had told you I was having many social & personal gatherings this weekend & the just concluded week, so that was the reason I couldn’t post up my article yesterday night as I returned home very late & I have info also, but today I have decided not take much time of yours so I am going to cut down my write up only to two things:-

First, the new close-up picture of recently launched Rs. 200/- note, exclusively for you all only on 4gvoice.blogspot.com. Have a Look…


& Second, the most trending picture on social media, which consists of picture of Rs. 2000/-, Rs. 500/-, Rs. 200/- & Rs. 50/- (Front View Only) New Currency Notes.


Actually, these are pictures sent to me by friends like you, who read my blog & get back to me through other social media platforms & I am very indebted to them. I just want to say that if you want to join my group “Digital Marketing” on What’s App then please contact me on my What’s App Number (Details given below).

Recently I received a feedback from some of you that why are you not on Linked In, so I wanted to tell you all that I am Linked In also. Just type in my name & my A/c details with my picture will appear before your eyes.

Do remember that I will be back….back any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on Linked In.
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment