Monday 28 August 2017

Do You Know The Best (Indian) Brains of The World?



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Tuesday, 29th Aug 2017 & time is 12:10 pm

Hi Friends, Hope you all day had a good Monday yesterday @your respective work places, but I was very tired as I was up all night on Sunday & it took its toll on me yesterday night & Yes! I do remember that I am yet to share my article on Hydarulic Nishan Sahib’s Inauguration @ Gurudwara Sahib Sonari on Sunday 20th Aug 2017. I do remember that last week I had shared a post giving all the details regarding the religious significance of Nishan Sahib & what is Nishan Sahib Ji De Chole Di Seva? I do hope that I am able to share that info with you all tonight or in this week as I have many things to look after. Actually article is 50% complete & for the rest its taking time.

Well, today I came back to give you info about the Best (Indian) Brains of The World, read it yourself to know it…


 More Info will definitely follow up tonight if God permits because I firmly believe in the fact that without his permission not even a leaf can move…so what are we?

I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!



No comments:

Post a Comment