Sunday 6 August 2017

Jets for Tea & Coffee, Can you believe it...



                                          Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Monday, 7th Aug 2017 & time is 1:35 am

Well friends, Friendship Day is over & now it’s Monday 2day & on top of it, It’s Raksha Bandhan, so first of all festive greetings to me & you all. As its Rakhi, I know that you all must be very busy with your sister so I have cut down my info short & I decided not to post anything yesterday because I knew it that all of you must be enjoying Sunday & Friendship Day with your friends but on 5th Aug there were already two post by me so I was done with my job.

So let’s come to know about the two most interesting recent facts:-

Fighter Jets exchanged for Tea & Coffee


  
 The  1st bowler’s name who end a test with a hat trick



So Now I take your lave with a promise that I will return tomorrow with some more interesting facts.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment