Sunday 20 August 2017

Do You Ask For More Sugar...Read 2 Know Why?



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 21th Aug 2017 & time is 2:50 am

Hi Friends, I am very sorry to say that today I got very late actually I was busy all day in various social gathering & was hopeful that I will be able to post a blog between 4-6 pm but the day unfolded in such a way that I could hardly fond time to sit on my laptop & publish blog for you all…So what are we waiting for my flight takes off now…

“HOLI HAI! HOLI HAI!”

These are those 1st words which echo into my ears today when I remember my child hood. The very first memories of my child hood…Actually we used to stay in a colony & this was the festival when big boys of the colony lead by our very own Raju Bhaiya, a Bihari Boy of the colony, used to visit the homes of the entire colony about 10 days ago for collecting woods, scrap materials etc to build a pyre for conducting “Holika Dehan” to mark commemoration of the start of the festivals of the colors & since I was a kid at that point of time so I was very fond of seeing Holika Dehan & used to visit thes iste of dehan on the auspicious day.

I must say that Raju Bhaiya was very particular about the auspicious time or you can say “mahurat” time of Holika Dehan, he always consulted the concerned pundits regarding the same & the pyre was so huge that we kids used to sit under it & was built like a hut. Sometimes Raju Bahiya & his friends prohibited us from sitting under it but we never paid heed to them after all child hood is the toe enjoy life free from all worries & disciplines but we were not the spoilt kids we never caused any harm to that hut after all we sat under its shade for hours during afternoons & evenings. Sometimes we bings kids also helped Raju Bhaiya & his team to build it.

Well, in one Holi the time of a lighting the fire to the pyre for Holika Dehan was 12:30 pm at night. Now we all being kids, were very much deep trouble as to who will get up at 12:30 am at night to witness Holika Dehan. But you never know what Raju Bhaiya will do he arranged for Nagada players who played Nagada at mid-night so the crowd gathered at the site & then when the pyre was set alight we all offered our prayers & when we all were done, suddenly Raju Bhaiya came from behind & spread Abeer Gullal all around us shouting at the top of his voice “Holi Hai! Holi Hai!”.

So even today when ever Holi comes that loud voice of Raju Bhaiya echoes into my ears & the lovely memories of returning home completely drenched in colors along with family makes me smile on my face & charges me up to “fight back” in life.

I don’t know where is Raju Bhaiya but his voice & that unforgettable Holi of my life never leaves me alone. It is & will always be “hidden motivation” for me all my life.

So guys if you have something memorable like this do e-mail me @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com   

Now let’s forget the personal aspect of the post & get back to the business aspect, so here we change the direction of our flight

Q Unsual Incident of the Day – Since I was extremely busy throughout 20th Aug (Sunday) so I returned home very late & as is my habit at any time I return I always tune to news channels & guess what Aaj Tak showed it it’s show “Viral Sach”, anchored by none other than Sweta Singh, that in a particular school at Pushkar, Rajasthan the flag was hoisted by a pair of monkey (one monkey hoisted the flag, while other one just looked on) & then they went away.When Aaj Tak correspondent visited the school the eye witnesses confirmed this incident to be true & they also added that since Independence Day was on Tuesday & Tuesday is considered to be the day of Lord Hanuman as per Hindu Mythology they all (including the school administration) considered it to be a good sign & that it was true that the flag was hoisted by a monkey this Independence Day.

Q But good thing was that some of the people had recorded this unusual & rare moment of flag being hoisted by a monkey in the premises on their smart phones & posted this video on the social media so if you come across such a video do check it out. After all this is the incident of its own kind …rarest of the rare…

Q Do you ask for more sugar? Then it might be possible that you may be facing the issue of “diminished taste”. Please consult your physician ASAP.


Q Shock of the Day - Has IT Sector solved the problem of “Unemployment”? Read what Snap Deal is going to do with it’s employees



Q Wonder of the day – Rs.20 Crore spend for filming a fight in a movie. Vow our Entertainment Industry is doing wonders…




Q The final Good bye with a start of the day quote & Statement of the day…




Tomorrow I be back with info about inauguration of Hydraulic System of Nishan Sahib & Chole Di Seva of Nishan Sahib at Gurudwara Sahib Sonari on Sunday 20th Aug 2017 along with other new, extra & exclusive updates from various sectors.

Do remember that I will be back….back any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing Manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!



No comments:

Post a Comment