Saturday 19 August 2017

New Currency Coming Soon...Just Be Aware



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Sunday, 20th Aug 2017 & time is 1:30 am

Hi Friends, I am sorry I had forgotten to update you over a very vital issue of our every day life in near future as per recent media reports a new Rs. 50/- Note has been issued by RBI & the Union Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley has himself said while new currency notes will be in circulation very soon  but the old currency notes will also continue to be legal a tender so guys please be aware & be alert.

See this for 100% Confirmation...


My advise to you all will be to circulate your old currency in market ASAP or get them exchanged from banks with Rs. 100/- note from your respective banks at least I don't want anyone to get into trouble & then finally get confused over the validity of old currency notes & new currency notes.

Be wise, be alert, be safe & be happy always is the key & the main motto of penning down this write up at this moment of time

Just remember that I will come back…Definitely at any cost & under any circumstances…I will be back…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment