Thursday 10 August 2017

Do You Know What is "Internet of Things"...Read More 2 Know



                                      Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Thursday, 10th Aug 2017 & time is 5:40 pm

Well friends, I know that now we are just few days away from celebrating our 71st Independence Day & now we are charged “patriotically” but this shouldn’t be for just few days or hours. I am back today to share very vital info about “Internet of Things”.

So let’s get back to our track & see what doI have in my bag for you today:-

Q What is “IoTs”, read more to find out …



Q Religious Symbols (Christian Symbols) & what do they signify


Though I am busy in managing many affairs along with my own job of promoting “Digital Marketing” but now gradually blogging is becoming my obsession I cannot do without it until & unless I post on my blog but don’t worry I will return tomorrow anytime with some more useful info which can prove to be very useful in our day to day life style.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Intagram  as digital_marketing_2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment