Monday 21 August 2017

Do You Know When Was India Partitioned

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 22nd  Aug 2017 & time is 12:35 am

Hi Friends, I am back once again & I was thinking that how to sum-up my divine experience of witnessing the “Inauguration of Hydraulic Nishan Sahib & 5 Chole Di Seva” Ceremony held at Gurudwara Sahib Sonari yesterday. Actually I am double trouble  as this life like experience is so real & majestic that I am not able to find the “most appropriate words” to sum-it up & present it before you all.
But you don’t worry I have found out a way today I am posting a picture of Nishan Sahib which will give you an idea as to what is Nishan Sahib . I am sure you must have seen it in life many times…Have a look…



Now let’s forget this aspect of the post & get back to the business aspect, so here we change the direction of our flight

Q Information of the Day – Please refer to the following picture…


Q Tip of the Day - There’s huge gang of fake callers who call you as Branch Managers of your bank & then they seek info about your personal & sensitive data like Pan Card No, Aadhar Card No, Debit Card/Credit Card No etc….Never share any such info with the, as per Media reports, these gangs may also send you SMS requesting you to share such info, so never disclose your personal data to anybody neither on call or on SMS because Bank never calls or sends SMS to you & seeks your personal data.

Q Break–up of the Day – Read it to know it.



Q Lesson of the Day – Please don’t be like our MPs, be like our Armed Forces.


Q Health Tip of the Day – Yes you can eradicate Insomnia from your life…


Q India was partitioned on 1st Aug 1947, read to know more…



Q The final Good bye with a start of the day quote…



Tomorrow I be back with word sketch of the entire ceremony at Gurudwara Sahib Sonari &  I know that when you will read it you will feel as if you are not reading it but you will feel as if you are part of this celebration..so see you all tomorrow after a small break…

Do remember that I will be back….back any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment