Wednesday 16 August 2017

Something New....Something Extra...Something Exclusive Only Here..

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 16th Aug 2017 & time is 11:00 pm

Hi Friends, How are you today? I hope you all are okay, but I was not well excess work pressure & immense responsibilities are its toll over me but what can be done? There’s no one to help me out, after all my jobs can only be executed by me & no one else. After all, I am all alone doing s much hard work at the same time & sometimes it takes its toll over me. Well, nothing to worry at all, now I am back in action healthy, fit & fine as always.

My today’s day began with a news from Ladakh where Chinese Army tried to infiltrate into our territory yesterday morning twice @6 am & then again @9 am & on top of it, they also resorted to stone pelting & I am very happy & proud of the fact thet they were dealt in the same manner by our jawans too. Now that we have a strong & stable government at the Center, there’s nothing to worry for our jawans & they have been given the full authority to deal with enemies in the most appropriate language they feel is the beat at that point of time.

Some of you might not agree with me but recently in a show named “Aap Ki Adalat” none other than Mr. Ravi Shankar Parsad had said,“Humne Jawano Ko Keh Rakha Hai Ab Ki Baar Haath Bandh Karke Nahin, Haath Kholkar Dushman Ko Jawaab Diya Jaye” & this statement in itself is a big indication of changed India under the supervision, guidance & governance of the present government @ the Center.

Well, lot has been said about the government & armed forces let’s get back to work, a habit which drives me to pen down articles for you & a habit which brings you here @4gvoice.blodspot.com

I am going to open my bag before you all now:-

Q Inspirational Step taken by Sikhs of Chhatisgarh


Q Do you know what English is taught @ Delhi Secretariat?



Q Do you know recent shocking news about Snap Deal?


Q Religious Symbols (Shinto Symbol) & what do they signify


Q The final Good bye by none other than all our PMs till date



I know that some of you must be wandering that why have I changed my writing style & why do I start & end with by calling victory of Waheguru (God)? Actually recently when I visited Gurudwara Sahib I learned person was on speaking on the stage & he was a foreign scholar & senior citizen & he said that if you start &end your work by calling a victory of Waheguru/Om/Allah/Christ (to whichever religion you may belong after all God is One) then God never betrays you. So I do request you all to implement this in your personal & professional life & feel the difference. You will definitely feel very happy & satisfied from within.

As promised by me yesterday, I am back with my “Open Letter to PM Modi”, which O had written to him yesterday from my Twitter Account, read it to believe upon it & tell me if I am wrong after all your opinions will guide me to help you in a much better way…



Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment