Friday 18 August 2017

It's Not A Car...It's A Scooty Car...

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Friday, 18th Aug 2017 & time is 11:50 pm

Hi Friends, I hope that you all must be “double charged up” as weekend begins from 2morrow & it’s time to spend “quality & personal” moments with your family, friends & with that very very special person who cares for you all her life…

With Japan’s support & acceptance to India’s stand over Doklam has revealed China’s real face before the World Community & moreover, the best way to stop anti social elements from entering your territory  is to become so strong that no one even dares to raise his head up to you. We should welcome such a big stand taken by Japan.

Today I will start the day not with “Inspiration of the Day but with Surprise of the Day”. Yes you guessed its right it’s a scooty car (scooter car) not just a car….See it you’re your own eyes to believe over it.

So see what do I have for you all tonight:-

Q Surprise of the Day – Scooty Car


Q Good news of the day – Pay U Money



Q Do you know with which On Line Store has Salman teamed up


Q Please don’t be drinker like this or else be ready to be arrested


Q The final Good bye with an Hindi Inspirational Poem…



I know that you must be wandering where did I saw this “scooty car”, I will reveal this story 2morrow. I know I am late but what can be done when server takes time to publish your post…

After all, I had forgotten that I was on scooty not a jet plane so it took time to arrive at my destination.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment