Tuesday 15 August 2017

I Will Come Back...Just Bear With Me...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Tuesday, 15th Aug 2017 & time is 5:44 pm

Hi Friends, Hope that like me your today’s day also began with hearing our PM Modi’s address to the nation from the historical Red Fort & what a statesman India has had now, he’s the boss & I s aware of all the happening in & outside India.


But my day is not yet over dear friends, doing a job is easy but being a "Digital Marketer" is a challenging job. I am not complaining but what can be done when Server doesn't support because I know that by now many of you must have visited my blog to be amazed to find that same old posts.

Believe me I have lots to offer & I know that I can benefit you all in a much better way but for that even I too need time & space don't you think so...

Well I have came in just to say that I will come back...I will come back...just bear with me...


Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Bharat Mata Ki Jai…
Inquilaab Zindabaad…
Hindustan Zindabaad… Hindustan Zindabaad…Hindustan Zindabaad…



Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment