Sunday 13 August 2017

Guys If You Care 4 Your Life Then Please Implement It Not Just Read It...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Sunday, 13th Aug 2017 & time is 5:40 pm

Hi Friends, how are you? I know that you must have missed me a lot as I missed you a lot but I had got struck in a very important job yesterday afternoon &hence could not post on a blog yesterday. I am sorry extremely sorry I know you all must have came in.  

So let’s get back to our track & see what I have in my bag for you today:-

Q Keep your level of engine oil in bike up


Q Quit alcohol drinking or else pay the price

 
Q Religious Symbols (Hindu Symbols) & what do they signify


Though I am busy in managing many affairs along with my own job of promoting “Digital Marketing” but here’s wishing you all a very Happy Janamashtami today in advance as I may get late tomorrow but I will definitely come back as blogging is becoming my obsession I will make up for the loss as I will post another article in next few hours today itself, so just wait for it…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!

No comments:

Post a Comment