Saturday 19 August 2017

China Crazy & India Cool...Yeh Mera India...I Love My India...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Saturday, 19th Aug 2017 & time is 11:05 pm

Hi Friends, I am very happy the way you all have encouraged me & supported me to wait for a blog writer to post his articles till mid-night means that you all connect with me & acknowledge the fact that there have been server issues & other technical problems in publishing a blog…

Well yesterday we had talked about Japan's support to India over Doklam issue & today there’s news that China has warned Japan to think deeply & consider all aspects before  giving any statement on this on-going fiery issue & this means that now We are victorious without any arms as we Indians never wants any type of violence & have always tried to solve the issue by adopting peaceful methods. 

I do personally believe that every problem can be sorted out through a productive & constructive dialogue provide that both the parties are willing to arrive at a common & constructive resolution which is acceptable to both of them after all compromises have to made by both the parties. You have to give something to gain something as I am investing my everything apart from managing other  responsibilities.

Today I will start the day with “Information of the Day”. Yes! you guessed its right it’s about scooty car (scooter car)  about which I had talked to you all yesterday night. I had seen it parked at my home town Jamshedpur being parked outside one of the Gurudwara Sahibs (Area Name not disclosed due to security reasons) but the big thing is that when this can happen in a small town here why can’t it happen all over India & why can’t we manufacture (scooter rain cover) it in India. It can happen India & will definitely happen & we will feel proud if we can make it in India itself.


So let’s get back to business

Q Picture of the Day – This is how our Fishermen celebrated 71st Independence Day. Salute to their spirit of patriotism.

Q Surprise of the Day – 1st Unmanned Tank by our DRDO


Q Do you know who has  extended his support for “Narmada Bachao Andolan”


Q Rarest Test Record of the Day – read to know & who are the record holders.


Q The final Good bye with an inspirational quote…


To know how “diminished taste” can be harmful do come tomorrow just here.

Biggest news of the day is that tomorrow I am very busy have to look after many social gatherings throughout the day so I may not as active on my social handles during day time or even late at  night but once I get time anytime I will return more possibility is that I will return during night time but you don’t woory I will definitely do the blog posting after all, this is my passion & your love & support is that power which fuels my passion.

Just remember that I will come back…Definitely at any cost & under any circumstances…I will be back…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment