Friday 11 August 2017

Best Places to Work in 2017 Read on 2 know more



                                       Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Friday, 11th Aug 2017 & time is 6:05 pm

Hi Friends, how are you? Must be very charged with end of last working day & start of a weekend from tomorrow? So that you can be with your family for four days (in some cases) as Monday is Krishna Janamashtami followed by 71st Independence Day on Tuesday. So if you want you can plan a good outing with family & friends while I will be here penning down write-ups for you because writing is my passion & when it comes to passion nothing can compliment it with money or something else.
Basically I am true life love story writer & I have a story in my mind  & ½ is done but I am not finding time to pen it down, will definitely pen it down for you all…

So let’s get back to our track & see what do I have in my bag for you today:-

Q Inspiration of the Day…


Q Best places to work in 2017…



Q Religious Symbols (Buddhist Symbols) & what do they signify



Though I am busy in managing many affairs along with my own job of promoting “Digital Marketing” but now gradually blogging is becoming my obsession I cannot do without it until & unless I post on my blog but don’t worry I will return tomorrow anytime with some more useful info which can prove to be very useful in our day to day life style.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment