Thursday 17 August 2017

What Would You Prefer "Money Or Mental Peace"...

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Thursday, 17th Aug 2017 & time is 10:30 pm

Hi Friends, I hope that you all are okay today & had awesome time being at office & discharging your official duties. I know official life is very challenging & on top of it if you are a working woman life becomes very difficult for you. Well, I am raising this topic because yesterday I was chatting with one of my friends & it was as if she needed someone to ask her “How was She?” & what more can be said…you all are very smart enough …

Yesterday night I wrote a Open letter to Our Army from my Twitter A/c & also posted its screenshot on my FB A/c in the morning so if you missed it there, here’s I once again just for you...



Basically, it was a congratulatory message to Indian Army regarding the way they have dealt with terror in J & k & the infiltration & stone pelting of Chinese soldiers @ Ladakh, J & K.



With the recent developments as America has declared Hizbul Mujahedeen an International Terror outfit & gunning down of big faces of terror by our armed forces every day has assured the fact that now very soon peace will be restored in J & K as in the recent news reports Zee News had said that with now their counts are coming down with each passing day. Good news after all, being Indians we want happiness & joy in all parts of the country from North to South & from East to West.

Let’s get back to business as I am going to open my bag before you all now:-

Q Inspiration of the Day


Q Will you kill a snake for Rs. 5,000/-?

Q More traffic problems awaits Delhi, read this 2 know more

Q Last Religious Symbols (Taoist Symbol) & what does it signify

Q The final Good bye with a question read on for more info…


I know that this final post shows the authority India exercises in the world of sports (Olympic, to be more specific) so what do you think should cricket be included or not? I personally feel that it should be included so that it will not only raise the count of the viewers but will also result in raising revenue not only of Indian Cricket Board but also of the International Olympic Body…after all in today’s era who would like to say no “Coming Money”. Please let me know with your opinion…what holds more significance for you a Gold Medal in Olympic or World cup Trophy?

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! 
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment