Tuesday 8 August 2017

If you want to preserve your mobile no then read this or else lose it...

                                           Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Wednesday, 9th Aug 2017 & time is 1:20 am

Well friends,  I know that after two festive days back to back it feels very boring to get back to job on a 3rd day but if you have to earn you have to give this sacrifice after all our childhood days are over & now our big hood days are in full swing…

So let’s get back to our track & see what do I have in bag for today:-

Q You will lose your Mobile No If…

          


Q Religious Symbols (Bahai Symbols) & what do they signify



Though I am busy in managing many affairs along with my own job of promoting “Digital Marketing” but now gradually blogging is becoming my obsession I cannot sleep at night until & unless I post on my blog but don’t worry I will return tomorrow anytime with some more useful info which can prove to be very vital in our day to day life style.

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Intagram  as digital_marketing_2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment