Friday 25 August 2017

Life Insurance for just Rs. 13 per day, It's Possible Read 2 Know How?

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Saturday, 26th Aug 2017 & time is 2:20 am

Hi Friends, Hope you all day had good time today & now that weekend is back you all will have quality time with your beloved ones & this is the time to relax & enjoy life to the fullest. Well mine day was very busy today I had to attend various social & personal gatherings throughout the day but there is something between us which has kept us closely knit together & that is our love & respect for each other & a100% assurance that I will definitely pen down an article for you & I know that you will definitely read it.

I tried all day to upload the video of Inauguration of Hydraulic Nishan Sahib & 5 Chole (5 Dress) Di Seva of Nishan Sahib of Gurudwara Sahib  Sonari on Sunday 20th Aug 2017 on my various social media accounts as I wanted to demonstrate in audio visual what was the entire process like but couldn’t upload due to some technical reasons for I was on the move all day so I could hardly find time for myself to sit in front of my laptop & pen down the write-up for you all. But will definitely pen it down in next few days because it’s a lengthy process & writing it down will make it a bit “long” for you to read on, so I was trying to find out a middle way.

I will definitely pen down the concluding part as committed by me in my last write up to you all because now I have no other way to communicate & demonstrate the whole religious ceremony before you & of course I have to resort to take help of hand drawn picture on PC. 

Let’s change the track of our discussion now & resort to the our daily objective of coming together & that is interchange of info between us, hence the pack unpacks now

Q  Surprise of the Day – Automated Stair Case @ Tata Nagar Railway Station.


Q  Ayurvedic Tips of the Day – Just for you all




Q  GST Info of the Day – Start a free Trial, try it for just Rs. 2,499/-.



Q  Life Insurance for just Rs.13/day….read it to know it.




Q Judgment of the Day – CBI Special court found one of the most celebrated saints of Punjab “guilty” in 15 year old case & at last the culprit was brought to justice after such a long time & the sentence of punishment will be delivered to him via Video Conferencing on Monday 28th Aug 2017. According to media reports, he has been taken to Rohtak Jail via Helicopter. At one place, you feel extremely happy at the news of the accused pronounced guilty by the honorable court. But what followed after the judgment was very sad & the most heart breaking at the disputed venues, public & private property was destroyed by all means & all the masses which is supposed to be over 1 lakh which had came armed with all the ingredients required to break the law & order of the disputed venue & strict measures have been taken by the concerned authorities in  the effected states to restore law, order & peace. But the question arises why all this happened & why was all this allowed to happen? A big question to be answered after 3 hrs of violence. Well, the concerned authorities will take all the necessary measures but the big thing is that the accused is now under the clutches of the Judiciary  & that’s a big news

Q The final Good bye by Swami Vivekananda…




Tomorrow I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I will be back….back any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!




No comments:

Post a Comment