Saturday 23 September 2017

Why Is Aadhar Not Linked with Voter Id Card?

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Thursday, 23rd Sept 2017 & time is 4:25 pm

Hi Friends, Hope you all are enjoying your weekend with your family & friends. Well today I have returned with a very interesting fact as to why Aadhar card has not been linked with our Voter ID Card? Do you know, even I also didn’t knew it?

Yesterday my linkedin friend updated few pictures in this regard…read them carefully & you will come to know the fact…





Isn’t it shocking & interesting? Please share this article on all platforms of social media so that masses become aware about this fact also ASAP.

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!



No comments:

Post a Comment