Wednesday 27 September 2017

Whats Is Mahishasur 4 You? A Villain or A Hero...

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 27th Sept 2017 & time is 3:40 pm

Jai Mata Di…Happy Navratri…Happy Saptami…

Hi Friends, Hope you all are having wonderful celebration time with your family & friends. Today’s day marks the beginning of Durga Puja across the nation & on this day I have to ask just one question from you all?

What is Mahishasur for you all? Is He a Villain? Or Is He a Hero? What do you think…

You would say what a question what a question definitely he’s the villain. But do you know that during Puja his “Pran Pratishtah” is also done along with other Gods, Goddesses & their respective vehicles. During “Pran Pratishtah” he’s addressed as “Mahishasuram Mahaveeram Namah”. It means, Oh Great warrior Mahishasur I fold my hands before you & of course, he was a great warrior although he may have committed innumerable sins in his life after taking boon from Lord Brahma that “May He killed only at the hands of a Lady” & this very boon became the only reason for the incarnation or birth of Maa Durga otherwise there was no need of Her in this Universe. 

Today we worship Maa Durga as “Mahishasur Mardini”, the Goddess who killed Mahishasur, the dangerous devil ever, so is he not a great warrior? A warrior to be idolized.

So even after being killed at the hands of Maa Durga when his name & his killing has became the Her identity forever so how can he be a villain. I am saying this because if you see at the last 10 days of his life he just fought, fought & fought with the Goddess all 9 days & 9 nights before being ultimately attaining “Moksha” (Salvation) at her feet on the 10th day of their fight.

The biggest lesson which we should learn from his last 10 days life is that we should never give up before going up. If we are unable to do a certain job or achieve certain thing or aim of our life we should keep on trying & trying & exploring various ways to achieve our goal & before attaining it we shouldn’t sleep. As our President Kalam said, “Dreams are not which come which come when you are asleep, but dreams are those which don’t let you sleep”.

For me & for this reason he’s my hero. He knew that he will be killed & that his death has arrived in the form of Maa Durga & was in front of him but he was never afraid of her & remind you he was ultimately killed by Lord Shiva’s Trident (Trishul) so how can not be one of the great warriors. Indeed, he was a great warrior & should be idolized for this aspect of his life & let’s forget him like a garbage for all other deeds but remember him for this one deed.

I hope that I have made myself very clear now…See you all after a small break…   

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Please note that I have also on talkfever.in site, the only site in the world which pays you for making a network of friends. To connect with me on the site, just click on my below mentioned link, which is:-


A page will open up which will give you all the details about me & talkfever.in site, Here just click on “Connect With Me” button.
Fill up your registration details & that’s it you are done, start earning by making friends.
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment