Friday 22 September 2017

New Job Openings @ NIT, GOA

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Saturday, 23rd Sept 2017 & time is 1:10 am

Hi Friends, Here’s wishing you all a very happy & Spiritual Weekend Ahead as Navratri Celebration is going on in full swing…Well, I had good news for you. Yes! you guessed it right this news is for new Job opening at NIT, Goa.

Please see the following picture carefully which has been uploaded by my LinkedIn Friend on the site….


Isn’t it great…so guys get up & go for it you never know what God has written on our forehead…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!




No comments:

Post a Comment