Tuesday 19 September 2017

Blue Whale Alert....Be Aware & Be Safe...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 20th Sept 2017 & time is 11:35 am

Hi Friends, How are you? I am sorry I couldn’t return yesterday as I was not well due to viral fever but today I am okay.

Well I have came back to inform you all that a message is circulating in Social Media which says:-

7086____00
Agar is no se phone aaye
Receive mat karna
Nahin To Blue Whale Game Khelna Parhega

When News Nation Channel contacted on this no, it turned out to be fake. So beware of such fake messages & never circulate of forward such messages to your friends & family. This news was reported by News Nation today morning

Another update is regarding Tax slab (This news was reported by News Nation on Monday 18th Sept) which states that from now on your will not have to pay any tax upto Rs. 4 lakhs as against this the truth is that only income upto Rs. 2.5 Lakh is exempted from tax.

This is the circulated Tax slab in social media & its fake so I request you to never circulate such messages on social media platforms:-

Up to Rs. 4,00,000                               Nil
Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs.10,00, 000             10%
Rs. 10,00,001 to Rs. 15,00,000           15%
Rs. 15,00,001 to Rs. 20,00,000           20%
Rs.20,00,001 to Rs. 25,00,000            25%
Above Rs.25,00,000                            30%

I request you to refrain from indulging in such practices & beware of such fake messages as numerous such messages are being circulated on social media. I have seen many group members who simply forward any message “as received” which later on turns out to be fake. To them I just want to say & ask is any what’s app or face book group any “dustbin” that if you come across any such message you forward it to the concerned group. What impression will your group administrators have about you. Guys beware & be responsible, today’s cyber cell is very alert & smart, they immediately find out from which smart phone or computer or laptop any such message is being circulated.

So my request to you all is be alert, be safe & contribute wisely on any type of social media platform. That’s it from me for now, but remember that I will come back & will come back any day anytime…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment