Thursday 28 September 2017

Jai Mata Di...May Mata Rani Bless Us All On Maha Ashtami Today...


Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Thursday, 28th Sept 2017 & time is 5:15 pm

Jai Mata Di…Happy Navratri…Happy Ashtami…

Hi Friends, Hope you all are having wonderful celebration time with your family & friends. Today’s day is very vital spiritually as tonight is the moment when Ashtami & Navami Date meets & when these 2 dates meet “Sandhi Puja” is performed. Morover, on the mid-night of Ashtami & Navami Date Maa Durga opens Her eyes for some time & if during that period of time She Grants your prayers & Her Vision of love & kindness fall upon you. You are the most fortunate person alive on this earth.

I have came to inform you about Durga Puja Celebration being held at Naga Mandir, Near Beldih Kali Bari Temple, Jamshedpur. Have a look at the programme...


Do remember to come in large counts to make it a big success...

Jai Maa Durga ..May She Bless us all with Success All Over...

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Please note that I have also on talkfever.in site, the only site in the world which pays you for making a network of friends. To connect with me on the site, just click on my below mentioned link, which is:-


A page will open up which will give you all the details about me & talkfever.in site, Here just click on “Connect With Me” button.
Fill up your registration details & that’s it you are done, start earning by making friends.
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment