Thursday 7 September 2017

How to Come out of The Killer Game - Blue Whale....



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Friday, 8th Sept 2017 & time is 11:10 am

Hi Friends, Hope you all had wonderful day yesterday & peaceful sleep at night. I am sorry for not being able to upload my write up yesterday evening as I was extremely busy in some extra work so I couldn’t turn up but as you know that even though I don’t turn up on my blog I always do my job & today I am back with vital info on the “Killer Game – Blue Whale”.

Yes! you read it right I am talking about the dreaded Blue Whale game which is claiming lives of our children worldwide. It’s very sad & tragic that a greater part of our world population is being erased due to addiction towards this game. This is a very serious concern & I don’t understand how has this game been allowed to be developed by Russia & how it has got viral so early round the world. The Game Developer & the Administrator of this game should be brought to justice immediately & this game should be banned all over the world (including its country of origin).

Well good news is that yesterday night ABP News reported that a boy from UP named Shubham came out of it by changing his cell no. He said on TV that "The administrator of this game is in Russia & the main objective of this game is to make you so depressed that you yourself will end your life"... I think we should circulate this news of Mr. Shubham of UP so that no one joins this blue whale game....this games gives you 50 tasks in 50 days & final task is to finish off your life.

And if you see any cut off sign in body which can be appear as whale. Please take watch closely and inform his/her parents, wife, kids, friends and also inform police to save that guys life.

Today morning also ABP News reported that this game has claimed life of 10 children in India, So I request our Government & all the Governments of the World economy to unanimously come together to impose a “Universal Ban” on this  dreaded game.

I hope that I have made myself very clear. I request our teenagers to stay away from this game & also request parents to not to give smart phones in the hands of their kids, instead give them a feature phone until they attain a age of 21 years because teenage is very delicate time of one’s life a mistake at this time can cause you grief  of your life time. So better keep a close watch on your kids & don’t let them feel that they are being watched & once they pass out their college then you can give them smart phones because now they will be ready to start their career.

I hope that you all will benefit from this write up.

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment