Monday 4 September 2017

Unveiling The Bike Of The Future....



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


In India its Monday, 4th Sept 2017 & time is 1:55 pm



Hi Friends, Hope you all are fully charged as it's !st working day of the week today & to give you all that extra boost I am back with Kawasaki Z1000, the bike of the Future...Have a Look...


Truly sporty, elegant, unique & youth full...designed for the "youthful guys" & not for the guys of 1960S era & thinking...



Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I am living in this era & not in old era & I will be back with with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment