Tuesday 12 September 2017

Never Eat Banana & Egg/s Together...Why....Read Now...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Tuesday, 12th Sept 2017 & time is 4:35 pm

Hi Friends, Hope are you all? Hope that you all are healthy, fit & fine & not ill like me due to sudden weather change & viral fever accompanied by body pain I was “Inactive Physically” but mentally I was very much active & here’s the proof of it as I am back with 4 news updates to make up for the lost time

First, never eat Banana along with Egg/s as when you consume the two together it turns into a poison within your stomach & this becomes the cause of your death. I am not saying this. I received a video message from one of my best & reliable friend on What’s App & immediately I shared this video with my near & dear ones & also on my What’s App group “Digital Marketing”. Please do remember this & lead a happy, healthy & long life.

Second, Will there be any more currency makeover? A message is circulating in Social Media that two new currency notes Rs. 50/- Note bearing picture of Shaheed Bhagat  Singh picture on the front & Red Fort’s picture on the back of the note  & Rs. 20/- Note bearing picture of Rajiv Gandhi on the Front & India Gate’s picture on the back with huge pace. But my dear friends, truth is that all this is just a rumor & nothing but false propaganda. This news was reported by News Nation Channel on Saturday 9th Sept 2017.

Third, another message is also circulating in Social Media that very soon Bangaluru (Bangalore) is going to face heavy storms, but this is also nothing but a false propaganda. This news was also reported by News Nation Channel on Saturday, 9th Sept 2017.

Fourth, Recently I received a video message on What’s App which showed how in Illahabad UP the Tea Vendors at Illahabad Railway Station are selling you a dangerous tea. They are making milk by boiling water, mixing paint in that water & then mixing powder milk (only in very less quantity) & than they are adding the inferior quality tea leaves in it. Tea Vendors who sell this tea to you have confessed this on camera (in that video) that anyone who drinks their tea regularly it’s very harmful for their health. Now the question is Why Is Railway Police or Administration silent over all this? They justify their actions by saying that why has the prices of tea, milk, sugar have risen so high? How will we serve good quality tea to our customers & by making tea this way where cost is very less & income is immense, they are earning money this way. Some of the tea vendors of Railway Station are selling tea since past 15 years. Isn’t it surprising?

Now the best way I would suggest is to never drink tea at any public place like railway station, bus stop etc. Instead buy a soft drink or packaged food like snacks mixture etc. Agreed it’s expensive but not expensive than your life which is “precious”.

So guys stay informed, updated & stay safe & in this rainy season do take very good care of yourself.

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment