Monday 18 September 2017

It's Official News Now...Iqbal Kaskar Has Been Arested...








Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Monday, 18th Sept 2017 & time is 11:05 pm

Hi Friends, Hope you all had wonderful start of the week today after 2 days weekend break at home & give it a happy night sleep I have  big happy news for you all & that news is that that Dawood Ibrahim’s 3rd Brother Iqbal Kasakar has been arrested by Thane Police tonight on the charges of “Money Extortion” &police intends to present him before the court tomorrow so that his police custody or police remand shall be demanded by police ASAP for a “considerable time” to fetch some more secrets from him.

I think this is a big victory of our police & their backs should be “patted” at  least once by all of us.This news is telecast by all Indian News Channels on TV Now....

Jai Hind…Jai Hind Ki Sena…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!


No comments:

Post a Comment