Friday 1 September 2017

SEE THE GIRL WHO ROSE AGAINST RAM RAHIM...



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Friday, 1st Sept 2017 & time is 4:40 pm

Hi Friends, Hope you all are having good time @ office & home & I have something very “firing” for you. I have the picture of that girl who dared to raise her voice against the wrong doer of Panchkula. I am so angry that I don’t want to take his name for he has brought defame to all of us & most importantly to Sainthood & our motherland.

Have a look at her & how she is being guarded by the police…




Now once again see the Judge who delivered the historic verdict on 28th Aug 2017 @ Rohtak...




 
I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all a Manager sleeps but a Digital Marketing Manager never sleeps he’s on duty 24x7

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-
Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com
Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment