Tuesday 5 September 2017

How Will PM Modi Connect With Varanasi...

Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 6th Sept 2017 & time is 10:30 am

Hi Friends, I am back today & am back early as expected, you might be wandering what is all this happening actually as soon as I get any vital update I think that it becomes my duty to share it with you all & today’s morning latest updates are:-
BJP to launch a new app named BJP Connect on 17th Sept, Birthday of PM Modi, so that general public (mainly educated & middle class people) of Varanasi can connect with PM directly.

Moreover for travelling 8.5 KM on Lucknow Metro you have to spend Rs. 30/-, isn’t it expensive? What do you say? As Metro service started for the general public today on the 1st day itself it went upside down & the whole service stopped due to some technical drawbacks as reported by ABP News just now.

On top of it, I will be back with info on “Best Smart Phones in Rs.10,000/-” in my next write-up today after few hours (Based on an online write-up).

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!





No comments:

Post a Comment