Wednesday 13 September 2017

Is Aadhar Card Mandatory For Buying A Jewellery...Know Why?



Ek Onkaar Satgur Prasad
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

In India its Wednesday, 13th Sept 2017 & time is 2:35 pm

Hi Friends, Hope you all are healthy fit & fine & Yes I am not yet fully well But I am 80% Okay & rest 20% will get okay within next few days. Well as you know I am always return with something unique & today I have 2 confirmed news which were reported by News Nation Channel yesterday night & both news are true.

First, we all eat cabbage but do we know that  a kind of worm named “Tape Worm” is found in it only after searching it very hard as this worm is white in color & gets struck on the inner layers of the cabbage which we never open. So what’s the remedy, remedy is to open each layer separately of cabbage & then physically remove it & even if does not go then to boil a water & dump the entire cabbage leaves in it & then take it out after the worm dies. Now let it cool, then again cook it in a fresh water. So guys as this news was related to your health update. It found 1st place in today’s blog.

Second, As per New Governmental Norms submitting Xerox Copy of Aadhar Card along with one extra Government ID Proof  has been made mandatory for buying a jewellery worth Rs. 50,000/- & above. This rule has been made mandatory for Jeweller for collecting the same whenever any customers buys any such ornament he’s supposed to collect these documents from the customer. This has been introduced to keep a close track on black money & track the movement of the same.
This is just like that in today’s ear when you visit any hotel, the receptionist asks for the id proof for letting you checking – in. I think this is a welcome decision.

Finally, guys do you remember that yesterday I had shared info with you all regarding taking precaution from consuming Banana & Egg/s together. Actually, I forgot to mention most important fact about that video that video bears the logo of ABP News, which means that it’s confirmed news. Will be back later very soon…after all you all are my digital & close family members…

Do remember that I will be back….any time after all I live in this era & not in the old era & I will be back with something new, something exclusive & something unique only here…

Do remember that I am just a click away not miles away from you “digitally” & you can always find me at:-

Twitter@DupendarSingh
Facebook@Dard E Mohabbat & Dupendar Singh Virdi
Google+ Digital Marketing A New Way of Life “Where You Come First Forever”
Instagram  as digital_marketing_2017 & digitalmarketingjuly2017
What’s App – 7561934142
I am also on LinkedIn
Send me email @dupendarsinghvirdi@gmail.com

Bole So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh…!

No comments:

Post a Comment