Tuesday 27 October 2015

4gvoice – Trying to Fulfill Your Wishes

                                 Ek Onkaar                           Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Wednesday 28th Oct & time is 10:50 am.

Sorry my dear friends & readers,
I am late today because of your love, response & views that you are giving me on my e-mail id - dupendarsinghvirdi@gamail.com in these few days of my blogging activity, which I have started since Sunday 25th Oct 2015 & today I was replying to your e-mails on various topics & most of you want me to write more on careers, true love stories, recipes (specially my female readers), pictorial quotes & soon & so forth & I was replying to their mails. What to do dear one man & suppose to take care of so many things…
Well for my female readers, I am going to introduce “Easy Recipes” from Friday, 30th Oct 2015 on Fridays & for my “love birds” I will be penning down “true life love stories” on weekends so that you all can read real life love stories on your weekends while eating lovely dishes prepared by your beloved housewives at the same time.
Moreover, from today onwards, I am going to introduce pictorial quotes, which will be both delight for your eyes & also inspirational for your mind & soul.
So let’s get back to business, we have had lots of “feedback” talk so today’s top stories are:-

Ø  Today’s thought                   A man is great by deeds, not by words.

Ø  Today I am following       Gita as she has not yet been handed over to her parents.
                                         PM Modi to address & meet delegtes of Indo-African Summit being held at New Delhi as today is the last day of the summit.

Ø  Today’s Good News          Although we have suffered ‘humiliating’ loss of 5 ODI Series to South Africa by 3-2 on Sunday 25th Oct at Mumbai, but relieving & good news is that India has retained it No.2 Spot & South Africa has moved to No.3 Spot in the recent ICC ODI Rankings.                

Ø  Today’s Health Tip          Drink 10-15 glasses of water every day to keep your kidneys healthy, fit, fine & in good shape.

Ø  Today’s Tech News          In windows, we all face a common problem that even though we delete files from our hard disk, by pressing Shift + Delete,  they don’t get deleted only when their space is needed to store  other data & in such a case, you would never like that deleted files should remain in your hard disk & that somebody else should be able to recover it by using any data recovery software’s help. In such a situation, you can take help of eraser by downloading it from eraser.heidi.ie, which will delete your date permanently in just one command forever.

Ø  Today’s Voice                  As per news reports red colored water was found flowing in most of the houses in Lucknow on Monday 26th Oct & the sample of the same has been send to Laboratory for testing. Now if we don’t get clean & hygienic water to drink, so what more can be expected…

Ø  Today’s Feel Good News   On this ‘Diwali’, Center Govt. is planning to present Diwali Gift to Ex- Soldiers as “One Rank One Pension” scheme is going to get implemented w.e.f Diwali.

All the documentation formalities have been completed in this regard & the Govt. is aiming to implement it before the festival of light. It will be implemented with regard to retrospective effect from 1st July 2014 & ex-soldiers will be paid the arrear amount in 4 semi-annual instalment.

Second feel good news is that Deepika Kumari of India has won Silver Medal in Archery World Championship in Mexico & lost to Korea’s Choi Mesun in the final.

Feather on the cap is that India won two Silver Medals in this championship. Chak De India! Well Done our peace ambassadors…

Ø  Pictorial Quotes


Ø  Chalte Chalte                  Remember today is National I Love You Day, I had written about this in my 2nd Blog Post on Sunday 25th Oct & in its response I have received “considerable feedback” from you, so my dear friends & readers you have today’s entire day to confess your love before your beloved & share your experiences with me either on my blog by posting a comment or at the digital address given below …so bindaas hoke bolne kaa..aur views share karne ka…


& for those who want documented evidence for the same, I have 


     Alternatively you can contact me at





No comments:

Post a Comment