Thursday 29 October 2015

4gvoice – Day’s Wrap-up for 2day

                               Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Thursday 29th Oct 2015 & time is 11:48 pm

My Dear Friends & Readers,
I know that you have been waiting for my final wrap up for the day 2day & I was trying to gather news about the event for which I had committed you today morning but what to say despite best of efforts I could not gather any info about Chattisgarh becomes the 1st state of the country to build 26000 homes for the needy & poor people under “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana” as I had said in the morning article. 

But the relationship which we had developed among us is not so weak that it would get broken if I couldn’t gather more info about the committed event & I do proudly say that I have not returned empty handed also instead I have returned with following updates which will make proud of being an Indian:-

Ø  PM Modi announces credit of Rs. 63,000 Crores to 54 African Countries today in his address on the conclusion day of Indo-African Summit & also strongly put forward India’s claim for permanent membership of UN Security Council. He went on further to say that if India & Africa join hands then no one can stop India from reaching this land mark of permanent membership in UN Security Council. He also strongly condemned terrorism in all forms & said that we are the  victims of the same pain, so when you all are hit by this weapon, tears flow from our eyes & we feel that pain from our hearts. Moreover, at night President Pranab Mukherjee hosted dinner at Rashtrapati Bhawan which the “fittest end” to this step of India towards “cementing partnership of prosperity” with African Nations.

Ø  Secondly, British House of Commons, like our Lok Sabha, hosts a special ceremony in the British Parliament to Honor Indain Boxer Vijender Singh.

Ø  Thirdly, Indian Cricketer Harbhajan Singh tied a knot with his long time girl friend & bollywwod actress Geeta Besra in a traditional ceremony “Anad Karaj” held at a Gurudwara in Jalandhar & later a lunch reception was hosted by the much talked about wedding in the town & dignitaries from  the world of cricket, bollywood & music were present on this occasion. Most probably, Harbhajan & Geeta’s reception would be given at Hotel Taj, Delhi on Sunday, 1st Nov as per Media reports.

Ø  & Fourthly & Finally, tomorrow is “Karvachauth”, a day when most of the married Indian Women fast entire day for the happy & long life of their husbands & tomorrow is the day when I am going to launch a new section on recipes, so it’s my promise all my Bhabhis that please don’t get tired because I do know it’s very hard to live without water & food entire day, so I am going to tell you very easy recipes which you can make easily at home & then have a sound sleep in the noon. I also want to request all husbands to give “be fitting gift” to your wives at night after breaking of the fast because she has given you her entire life in your hands & for your life’s happiness so why can’t you gift her something which is “memorable & treasure able” for life.I would also like to request to keep entire day fast for her alongside her so that the bond between both of you shall become more stronger with each passing day..

So my dear Bhabhis & Bhaiyas (married couples), friends & readers, this is your pen friend saying good bye & good night to you with a promise that he will be back tomorrow morning with much more stories, updates & happiness which will bring more prosperity in your life & give you more reasons to broaden the smile on your face…& moreover, Happy Karvachauth in Advance…

Please feel free to contact me at the digital address given below...

No comments:

Post a Comment