Saturday 31 October 2015

4gvoice – Are we really “United” on “National Unity Day”?

                                Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Saturday 31st Oct 2015 & time is 11:15 pm

My Dear Friends & Readers,
I know that you have been waiting for my “good bye” wrap-up of the day & today I am back quite early & as you know that today is Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s 140th Birth Anniversary, but today is also that day when we lost our Ex-PM Indira Gandhi 21 years ago. I just want to ask PM Modi that if it was a matter of pride & honor to proclaim today’s day as “National Unity Day” & also flag off “Run for Unity” race from Delhi’s Rajpath, then was it not the call of his duty to visit “Shakti Sthal”, Indira Gandhi’s Tomb, & offer floral tribute to the departed soul. It may not be have been the call of his inner voice, but I do strongly feel that it was his duty as PM of India to pay tribute to Indira Gandhi & if he would have done this then world would have seen a new picture of “humane” Modi, Modi who treats & honors everyone with one eye & not two eyes.

In the evening, a new statement from RSS came that count of Muslims is greater than the count of others members of the community (Hindu, Sikhs & Christians) & that RSS does not considers Muslims as members of the main stream (mukhya dhara)?

I want to ask both PM Modi & RSS that today when we have given the call of “National Unity Day”, where can you say that we are “united”? In the morning PM Modi does not visits “Shakti Sthal” & in the evening RSS follows up with this type of statement. I just want to ask them have we presented a picture of “United India” to the world today or is it “Divided India”? It really pains me that when I see such pictures on the same TV screen. When TV is dame, nation is same, hearts do beat for India’s progress & prosperity. Then why this division? Please answer...   

I am sorry to you all that I could not gather more info on Geeta’s parentage from any medium of communication, but I have also not returned empty handed either I have came with the info that the Mumbai Police have finalized the Crime Branch Unit I cell located inside the Mumbai Police Commissionerate to lodge Rajendra Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan on his return to India, during his custody in Mumbai. Rajan was arrested by the Bali police on October 26 from Bali in Indonesia after the Australian Police said that he was travelling on a fake passport on the name of Mohan Kumar.
The Mumbai Crime branch is now busy translating all the relevant case papers pertaining to Chhota Rajan in the local Indonesian language as part of the extradition process. It is likely to submit a fresh dossier to the home department on the 75 cases against Rajan by the weekend.

The Mumbai Crime Branch is also finalising a special team to quiz Rajan in custody. “The Special Investigation Team (SIT) will have a mix of both experienced and new officers. Officers who have investigated cases relating to the Rajan gang or has expertise in the underworld, will be selected. We might also seek police officers attached to police stations as part of the team,” said a senior police officer.
So that’s it from me for the day, If you feel free then please don’t hesitate to share your views, opinions, suggestions at the address mentioned here in, so let’s start a new movement from our hearts today & loudly proclaim that “Come what may! United we stand & shall always be united”.

I have taken oath from my heart today I shall never say good bye or good night in my write-ups instead I would like to say “Jai Hind! Jai Hind Ki Ekta” so we will meet very soon after a small break…


No comments:

Post a Comment