Friday 30 October 2015

4gvoice – Good News for Men Readers

                         Ek Onkaar                   Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Friday 30th Oct 2015 & time is 11:47 pm

My Dear Friends & Readers,
I am sorry that I am late for my night post today, well what can be said, I received a “pat on my back” from my women readers today, while my men readers said that I was “neglecting” them, it’s not such my dear friends are readers. Actually you two are like my two eyes & I have always maintained & said that your views, opinions & suggestions would help me to groom & develop my blog to fulfill your expectations & rise to the occasion.
So I do have good news for you & the news is that from next week onwards I am going to launch two new sections – one on automobile & another on career ways - & hope that you would continue give same unconditional support & love which you all have given me thus far.

Well, as promised by me I am back with follow up updates on the news of Singer Adnan Sami, for giving wrong info in the process of seeking Indian citizenship as per media reports & it’s also alleged that he does not pays tax for the income earned by him from his shows. Today Ex- MP CM  came forward in his support by saying that “Yes! I had recommended for Adnan Sami’s citizenship, after all he’s a singer & not a terrorist”, but it’s the duty of the state government to look into the facts of the matter & then decide. While on the other hand, Adnan Sami himself claims that if he gets “Indian Citizenship” then he would personally consider it as if he has been awarded “Bharat Ratna”. So the question of hi citizenship is yet not answered?
Another question which is waiting it’s answer is that who are the rightful parents of Geeta, a girl who has returned to India just few days ago, as there has been no activity executed in this regard after she was being sent to Indore.
One more thing which I would like to say is, it must bring good news to Dhoni, that Virender Sehwag has said, even after his retirement from International Cricket, “Dhoni should remain captain till the next world cup & if it happens so, then he will be able to leave us with the best ODI Team”.
So that’s it from me for the night, but I do promise you all that I will back tomorrow morning with new energy, enthusiasm & zeal to fight it out for the entire day & yes with weekend’s start I will be back with a True Life Love Story, as promised by me in my Wednesday, 258th Oct 2015’s write up. But I would like to inform my readers that I would be doing slight changes in the names & locations of the characters , to maintain & protect their honor, but the circumstances which  they faced were “100% real & not fictional” so be geared-up for the curtain to be unveiled from the very first true life love story.

So its sayonara…good night…shabba khair…from your blog host & dost…may God bless all of us & may we all be able to see tomorrow’s Sun…  

No comments:

Post a Comment