Wednesday 28 October 2015

4gvoice – Good Night Dose

                        Ek Onkaar                           Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Wednesday 28th Oct 2015 & time is 11 pm

My Dear Friends & Readers,
How was your day, hope you all had great time throughout the day, while I am exploring new horizons for myself as I am trying to switch gears from my old job to new job & am trying to explore myself to the world of new challenges. Let’s see what’s written on the forehead for all of us.
Perhaps we could have the power to read it. Well I know you & me have developed a wonderful relationship of becoming pen pals as you don’t feel like going to bed until you read my night write ups & I don’t feel sleepy unless I pen down that what had been promised by me in my morning write-up.
Well I am sorry to say that Geeta has not yet been handed over to her parents as DNA Test reports have not came, so she’s lodging at Hearing & Impaired Institute of Indore at present.
Moreover, today PM Modi met 19 African National Heads in New Delhi (& I am sorry to say that he just met them & not addressed them) & the issues which figured on top of the agenda were – Terrorism & Reform of UN Security Council on the sidelines of India- Africa 3 day Summit. Moreover, Mrs. Sushma Swaraj also met  African leaders in New Delhi & had bilateral talks with them in a very “friendly” environment.
Another good news is that PM Modi is the 10th most admired personality in the world, while Mahatma Gandhi is at No.4 slot as per the reports of the survey.
Ya! Remember today is National I Love You Day, I had written about this in my 2nd Blog Post on Sunday 25th Oct, so I just wanted to know how many of you proposed your lady love or prince charming today, well if you still haven’t please propose him/her, the clock has not struck 12 am, so you have a time of almost an hour & few minutes to do this “most courageous” job of the world…so be brave & propose him/her…& tell me until I sit down tomorrow to check your comments on my blog/feedback at the address furnished below




No comments:

Post a Comment