Monday 9 November 2015

RAGHU + RAIMA + DREAM (CONCLUDING PART)

                                        Ek Onkaar                                  Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Monday 9th Nov 2015 & time is 9:55pm

My Dear friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
I am sorry that I could not turn-up yesterday due to immense work at home, office & Diwali shopping so I had became very tired so I went to sleep & by God’s grace & your best wishes I have regained my strength but I will come back after Diwali as I am very busy right now. Hope that after Diwali, I will get time to spend time with you all…  

Well, let’s get back to business & let me complete the concluding part of Raghu & Raima’s love story & I will start from where I had left…

So as the clock struck 9:30 at night, Raghu’s heart beat increased unexpectedly, he sat before his laptop but could neither surf the Net nor could he make as soft copy of his daily notes & observations which he had made at his shop all the time he was thinking will Raima call him up? In these thoughts, he switched on TV for time pass but it was time which was not passing & every second was like 1000 years & he was not able to concentrate on any show & enjoy his daily shows. Then clock struck 12 with this his cell phone also rang-up & he got up from sleep as he has went to sleep, time not known, & when he said “Hello!”, it was girl’s voice from the other end & It said “Hello! Boy Friend”, Raghu was quick to reply “Who are you? I don’t have any girl friend” & then that female voice said “Raghu! Its me Raima…tum ache ho pehle toh proposal leke aate ho…aur ab inkaar kar rehe ho…this is not fair” then Raghu said “Oh! It’s you…main thoda ghabra gaya tha…khair yeh koi waqt hai kisi ko call karne ka?” & then Raima replied “Yahi Toh waqt hai apne boy friend se baat karne kaa...maine socha tha ke raat ko 12 baje jab new day start hoga tab main tumko apni girl friendship offer karungi par tumne toh mera saars romantic mood hi kharab kar diya”, then Raghu was quick to reply “Toh Mood abhi theek kar dete hain..arz kiya hai… tgka Hkh jgks nqvk djuk] gels jkst [;kykas esa feyk djuk] [okcksa esa uk gksuk tqnk]
gdhdr esa feyus dh nqvk djukA”, then Raima replied “Achha Toh janab shayar bhi hain, yeh shayari kahan se sikhi chasmish?” & Raghu replied quickly “Pichle 3 saalon se tumko dekh raha haaon, jaise tum pichle 3 saalon se meri baatein apne ghar jake karti ho” Raima said “Oh! Toh tumko maa ne sab bata diya…chalo theek hai…khyalon wale premi...bye…but it’s just a fake relationship. You will never kiss me, you can hold my hand & nor can you put your arms around my shoulder…Is that Okay with you?” & Raghu replied “Anything for you my fear girlfriend…” in enthusiasm & kissed her on cell & Raima came down good strongly “What was this, I said No kissing” & Raghu replied “You said no kissing but you never said No kissing on phone, publicly or in private I will never kiss you…par phone pe to chalta hai naa dear” Raima said “Tum naa pagal ho… good night…” & Raghu replied “Haan main pagal hoon tere pyaar mein pichle 3 saalon se…good night dear  girl  friend…” & disconnected the call.

Next morning at 8:50 am, Raima was waiting for Raghu’s arrival at the college gate as he approached her, she put her arms in his arms & greeted him “Good Morning Raghu…Wish you a great day...from today onwards we will sit on the same bench & will go to cafeteria together…” Raghu was very much surprised at this behave of Raima but it was pleasant surprise for him & he had never expected this type of treatment from Raima during college days. So from that day onwards Raghu reputation increased in college & during outing days he became “Love Guru” for college boys & this news also reached Raima’ ears & she also teased him by calling “Love Guru”.

Now came the night of 14th day & all boys & girls were sitting together near a big fire by making a huge circle & as usual they were playing “truth or dare” game & good thing is that every boy got someone special for them as Arjun got Sweta, Amit got Puja, Nisha got Ankit, Neha got Nikhil & soon & so forth…what I mean to say that in this project of “Environmental Beauty” everyone got someone beautiful & beautiful people make life beautiful..isn’t it? Everyone did something or other to play the game & even Raghu confessed his love for Raima & now it was only Raima who was left out…Nikhil jumped & said loudly “Raghu if you really love her, then you will have to kiss her…so are you ready Raima…it’s a dare for you…& Raghu let’s see do you love her or not?” & saying this he kissed Neha on her cheeks…everybody was so excited & shouting “Raima…Raghu…” there were cheers all around, though Mrs. Dessa protested but no one was listening to her…so as Raima brought her lips nearer to Raghu, Raghu kissed her on her forehead, neither on lips nor cheeks, but on her forehead & Raima was so happy that for the 1st time she hugged Raghu in public.

That night Raima & Raghu could not sleep & were up all night & when they fell asleep, they both saw the same dream & they saw each other’s face & both of them were pleasantly surprised at this as they got up the 1st word they uttered was “Raima! Is that girl” “Oh God! Raghu is that boy”, not knowing that they both are united by this dream since long time. Well, next day, they they al returned to college & their respective homes as they hardly had time for themselves as they were going for “Final Year’s Eaxmination” in less than 20 days, but Raghu & Raima’s “show off love” continued as decided by them & then came the final day of examination & post examination Raima brought Raghu’s dream bicycle worth Rs.70,000/- & Raghu brought the remaining amount for Rs.20,000/- for her & both were taken by a pleasant shock & Raima “I want to become your  wife Raghu will you marry me? That day when you kissed me on my forehead you rose in my eyes by many heights & I began to respect you & love you a lot”, & then she narrated the entire dream which she saw on that night & confided that Raghu it was you who had given me my bag & Raghu was also surprised & he said even I too saw this dream for many years & believe me it was you was you to whose face I had seen that night, it means that God has united us forever & then they both stood up & hugged each other & then suddenly there was heavy down pour as if nature was also showering its blessings on them & they just stood in this rain…

So my dear friends, if your love is as true, pure, pious as that of these two love birds then you will definitely meet your soul mate…


Wishing you all lots of happiness for Dhanteras & Diwali…may God bless all of us & shower his choicest blessings on all of us…


So, its time to say "good bye" to you for the time being with a promise that I will be back very soon post diwali, once I get more time to  talk to you once again



No comments:

Post a Comment