Friday 6 November 2015

4gvoice – Wishing You “Happy” Days Ahead

                             Ek Onkaar                                  Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Saturday 7th Nov 2015 & time is 12:15 am

My Dear Friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
There’s something very strong which has kept us bonded with each other. I know that you have missed me & even I too missed you all & that is evident from your feedback that I got from you & perhaps it’s our “love” that I am writing this write-up for you all & is dedicated to you all. I am very busy right now - home jobs, office, Diwali, health not supporting & my blogging – being one man I have to look after every end.

But from today I have decided I will not give some bad news or any tragic news because from now on days are going to be very happy & auspicious, so I will convey happy news to you all. It may be possible that I may post only one write-up every day anytime…as blogging has became my “habit” & I wish that may God give me so much power that may I become your voice & my blog 4gvoice.blogspot.com may enlighten up “wave of change” in our nation for the good of the nation…so let’s begin the day with
Q Today’s thought                  
मेरे चेहरे से मेरे दिल का ये समझौता मजे का है] वो अंदर कुछ नही कहता ये बाहर कुछ नहीaas कहता!!

Q Now I am hoping                  With arrest of Chota Rajan I am hoping that India will come know most of the secrets of Dawood Gang & very soon we will be able to grab him. No we can say to that world that “Yes! We have Chota Rajan in our custody” with our heads held high. 

Q Secondly, I do hope that may Geeta meet her actual parents very soon

Q Today’s Good News              In Jharkhand, CM Raghuvar Das has launched a android based women’s safety app “Shakti” which will not only help women in danger but will also inform police & her closest relatives & friends by sending them SMS. So it’s a great beginning from a small state, hope that other states will also follow in this direction.

Q Today’s Health Tip               Beware of late night eating!! All those calories just sit there unused & turn into fat while you sleep  

Q Today’s Tech News               With the official launch of Windows 10 Microsoft is going to provide upgrade to its customers of Windows 7 & Windows 8.

Q Diwali Special Recipes          I know that my female friends,  are waiting for me to share with them “festive recipes”, so here I am back with easy to make recipes for Diwali

Q Recipe No-1: Dal Moth

Q Ingredients:- 2 cup sabut masoor kid dal, ¼ tea sppon pici kali mirch, ¼ tea sppon pici lal mirch. ¼ tea sppon kala namak, ¼ tea spoon aamchor powder, ¼ tea sppon hing & Oil as per preference.

Q Method :- Sabut masoor dal ko pani mein karib 6 ghante tak bhigo kar rakh dein. Ab dal ko pani se nikalkar kuch der tak plate mein filakar rak dein. Ek pan mein oil grama karein aur usmein hingh dal dein. Ab moong dal to deep fry karein, phir masele aur namak dal kar fry karein.

Q Serving Tip:- Layman aur Vinegar ke saath serve karein.   

Q Recipe No-2: Curd Cutlets

Q Ingredients:- 3 cup maida, 1 cup dahi or butter milk, 1 table sppon hara dhaniya, 1 onopn finely chopped, 3 green chilies finely chopped, sat, oil & kali mirch as per preference.

Q Method :- Ek bowl mein maida aur dahi mix karke isks thick mixture banayein. After 5 minutes mix onion, green chilli, dhaniya & salt. Iske chote bolls banayein, ek pan mein oil garam karein & bolls ko deep fry karein. Curd Cutlets are ready.

Q Serving Tip:-Serve it with chutney of Onion & Green Dhaniya.   
Hope that I am able to satisfy my female friends as these two are quick & easy to make recipes & are also spicy in taste. In Diwali, when you all will be eating sweets most of the time & at different places, why not there should be some “chatpata” at home with loads of sweets…so what do you think…am I right or wrong? Please let me know

Q Pictorial Quotes 


Q Chalte Chalte                        With Dhanteras & Diwali, two big festivals almost knocking the doors, I feel very sad that I am not able  stand up to your expectations…I know that today you will be expecting True Life Love Story…I will try my best to post my net blog early in the day or early In the evening…All I can say is that I will try to post at least one blog in 24 hrs… as I am very busy & I do hope that may I get 200% well very soon…may God bless us & our friendship forever & ever…I hope that you would understand & co-operate…just feel free to write, whatever you feel like any time & send it at my digital address given herein…


“Jai Hind! Jai Hind Ki Ekta!”…


No comments:

Post a Comment