Wednesday 4 November 2015

4gvoice – Wishing You “Shubh” Night

                           Ek Onkaar                                  Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Wednesday 4th Nov 2015 & time is 11:40 pm

My Dear Friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
How was your day? I do hope that you had good time both at office & home. Well, mine day was “okay” as I had wished you a lot of “Shubh” 2day, the same has begun in my life from 2day although I caught fever & headache later in the day & that’s the reason for the delay in night’s post. I am not completely well, I do feel that temperature has gone down to some extent & this is the reason that I am penning down this write-up to you & for you. It might be possible that tomorrow I may upload my morning post later in the day. I do hope that you all would bear with me & shall understand me.

Well let’s talk the reason why we have united to night & the reasons are:-
@   Chota Rajan will be deported to India by tomorrow as due to volcanic eruption in Bali all the international flight have been cancelled from the Bali International Airport & remind you it’s a 9-hour flight from Bali to New Delhi. Meanwhile, talks were held in the Home Ministry regarding the his deportation process & the precautions to be exercised during the same.

@   RSS changes its dress code to full pant & the final decision to be taken in it’s All India Party Meeting to be held in next year.

@   India – South Africa Test Series to kick start at Mohali.

@   Tomorrow is test skipper Virat Kohli’s 27th Birthday.

@   No news came today regarding Geeta’s actual parents.

So that’s it from me now. Hope that my health get better by tomorrow & we will continue our digital friendship in many years to come


“Jai Hind! Jai Hind Ki Ekta!”


No comments:

Post a Comment