Wednesday 4 November 2015

4gvoice – Wishing You “Delightful” Day

                                       Ek Onkaar                                  Jai Maa Lakshami

In India, it’s Thursday 5th Nov 2015 & time is 11:25 am

My Dear Friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
Sometimes it happens that you start doing something with good intentions, thinking about good of the others, but luck, circumstances & God does not permit you to continue in that direction, I am saying this because this is what is happening with me since yesterday noon, my ill health is not permitting me to continue to write “write-ups” day & night every day. It may happen that from now onwards I may discontinue writing blogs on daily basis or I may write when something very important event may happen.

Well, let’s not talk about what may happen the next moment, let’s talk about what is happening right now & gets back to our regular business…so here we go…
@   Today’s thought                   Take an inspiration from other thoughts, don’t follow them.
@   Today I am hoping                Chota Rajan comes to Delhi & that Geeta meets her actual parents.
@   Today’s Good News              Yesterday Supreme Court said comments or remarks which spread hatred cannot come under freedom of speech & expression in wake of the recent comments of our political leaders in their public speech or their social networking sites. This is very “commendable” step taken by the apex court.

@   Today’s Health Tip               Try to avoid adding extra salt to meal or food as it may lead to kidney or heart problem in the long run.

@   Today’s Tech News               With the launch of Windows 10 microsoft is going to offer upgrade to its customers who are using Windows 7 & Windows 8. Isn’t it great news few days ago arrival of “Diwali”.

@   Today’s Voice                       Population in Lohardaga is supplied with polluted water since past week & this is new problem for them with regular power cuts. Today is the last day of Bihar polls…so my advice to voters is to vote wisely  

@   Today’s Feel Good News       You must have heard about the term “BBIN”, “MVA”. Its full form is – Bangldesh, Bhutan, India & Nepal & Motor Vehicles Agreement. Meaning that these 4 nations have signed motor vehicles agreement & on the basis of this agreement you can go to Bangkok from Kolkata by road on your car. All the 4 nations have readied this agreement& under the terms of the agreement a cargo has left for Agartala from Kolakata by road. After few days common people can also avail this facility.

@   Pictorial Quotes



@   Chalte Chalte                        I would like to say that whatever happens, happens for the good it might be possible that during this time, I may come to know how much do you love me or miss me & this would be evident from the comments which you may post below this write up of mine or else the feedback which I may receive from you on my digital address…Thank you very much for the love, care, affection that you all have given me since past few days of my blogging activity… do remember that it’s a “break” between our relationship & not full stop, I will be back..it’s just a matter of time now…


“Jai Hind! Jai Hind Ki Ekta!” Always remember we are united & we will always stand united under any circumstances…come what may… 

No comments:

Post a Comment