Monday 8 June 2020

HOW 2 GET UR PHONE RECHARGED VIA ME & OUR NEXT UPCOMING CREATION, PREMIERING THIS FRIDAY SHARP @ 8 AM ONWARDS ON "MERI AWAAZ SUNO", OUR SECOND YOU TUBE CHANNEL


                                                           Ek Onkaar               Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Tuesday, 9th June 2020 & time is 8:35 AM

My Dear Friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
As promised I am back to fulfill my promise to let you know how can you get your phone recharged via me in this lock down era, for details refer to this picture displayed below:-


For more details whats app me @ the given contact no. Moreover, my latest creation is premiering on this Friday sharp @ 8 AM in my 2nd You Tube Channel “Meri Awaaz Suno” only here @:-


& this is it’s thumbnail as shown below:-


Please be on time, share your views by commenting on this write up & please share this article on various social media platforms to educate & inspire others to like, comment, share, subscribe, support us & get their phone recharged via me while staying at home.

Remember #StayHomeStaySafe we  are not a #COVID19FREENATION yet, infection rate is rising daily. In my next write up I will share with you all some of my personal experiences in the form of few Hindi poems or Shayari as you call it in Urdu & if you have any such God gifted quality make your video & whats app me your 2 to 2.5 minute video  & I promise that I will premiere your video on any of my channels & send it's Video Link to you along with its full details.

As Today is Maa Kali & Lord Hanuman's day so while taking your leave I will say "Jai  Mata Di..."



More useful info coming up in the coming days very soon so stay tuned & stay connected with us…

I am not miles away I am just a click away from you all….

Trust me I will not break your confidence in me…


No comments:

Post a Comment