Friday 22 May 2020

My Dear Friends,
Wish You All A Very happy Weekend!

(In India today is Saturday, 23rd May 2020 & time is 8:50 AM)

I know that you all have been missing me as i have been missing you for so long & since September 2018 after creation of my two You Tube Channels:-

1) Aakash Anand Aur Arti (A4) &
2) Meri Awaaz Suno (MAS)

I have always talked to you Via my Video Thumbnails & Yet I have got so much, love, care & support from you all....

Today I have  came online to inform you all that I am on available online @

Twitter           @DupendarSingh
Instagram      digital_marketing_2017
Whats App    +91 9534026444

So you can connect with me & can also send money to me via any "BHIM-UPI" Wallet, whichever you may be using as I am also using PhonePe Mobile Wallet Now a days...

Due to COVID-19 when everyone is becoming "Digital" why will your friend be left behind....

And yes today sharp @ 8 AM our New Video has premiered on my 2nd You Tube channel "Meri Awaaz Suno (MAS)" ... exclusively only here...

https://youtu.be/Qn9CG99iwtA

Please like, comment, share, subscribe & support us...This is our small channel with big dreams...help us to help you.....

Once Again "Happy Weekend".....

I will be back ONLINE soon...with another write-up....

Just for you all....Take Care...

#StayHomeStaySafe #GoDigitalPayDgital #MaintainSocialDistancing
#WearMaskAlways

We care for you Always....for you are our Friends for life....

             D.S. Virdi

(DUPENDAR SINGH VIRDI)


No comments:

Post a Comment