Saturday 29 July 2017

I Am Back & I Am Back With A Bang....Let's go "Digital"...



I Am Back & I Am Back With A Bang!

Ek Onkaar            Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Sunday, 30th July 2017 & time is 6:55 am

My dear friends, followers & well wishers,
I am sorry, extremely sorry it has long time since we last talked to each other  & there was no communication between us for a pretty  long period of almost 15 months & these 15 months were very "difficult" time for me to pass on . IF you missed me than I double missed you all . Actually I was in a deep trouble & it took such  a long time to come out of it. 

Well ,let's forget the past, let's talk about today & the present scenario today is that I have started my own job of "Digital Marketing" & It's doing pretty good as work is getting under way & people are connecting with us...Have a look guys...


So guys all this is the result of your best wishes & he lovely relationship which we share with each other...

Hope that you all will like this small but vital & big initiative by me.

For more info on this you can always log on my username page on FB which is -  fb.me/mydigilife2017

Do visit this site for more info & if you have any doubts, then feel free to connect with me any time or any medium which you think is the best suited for you...

So here's your blog dost & host saying you "Good Bye" but with a promise that he will be  back & will be back very soon with lots more to offer...

Don't worry I am still working on another True Life Love Story, after all penning down stories on this topic is my passion & you may also contact me at...




No comments:

Post a Comment