Friday 19 June 2020

YOU WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES "COWARD CHINA" SOON VERY SOON & WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2020

                                                               Ek Onkaar            Jai Maa Lakshami

In India it’s Saturday, 20th June 2020 & time is 8:05 AM

My Dear Friends, Followers & Well Wishers,
As promised I am back to fulfill my promise some of my handwritten poems after China launched a "Cowardly & Hidden Attack" on our armed forces & the anger & ambush against China is increasing day after day not only in India but in other parts of the world too & some of my recent creations will show this to you in the best possible way...

Have a look @ them...






And Amid all this I have came back to say that we are going to premiers our "Inaugural Video" of our New Channel Awaaz Aapki Koshish Hamari 2020 2morrow exactly @ 2:15 PM (IST) because being an #InternationalYogaDay2020 we know that you all will be busy in the morning doing yoga @ home courtesy #WuhanVirus #CowardChina #CowardChina #ChineseVirus & in the afternoon when it will be time to relax at least the words of Shabad Gurbani will fill you up with new energy & aura exclusively here....

https://youtu.be/zGesY3opNeM

Don't be late & please be on time....

I will be back with much more in my next write up...

I am not miles away I am just a click away from you all….

Trust me I will not break your confidence in me…
















No comments:

Post a Comment